Fitness 24 community
we’re ready to open
your health and wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to get your club ready to reopen safely. here’s everything you need to know.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We have made every effort to make your workouts as safe as possible following Government Guidance and Industry best practice. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to get your Club ready to re-open safely. Here’s what you need to know.
- We’ve made some essential changes to comply with Government guidance
- We’ve increased and enhanced cleaning regimes throughout the Club
- We’ve introduced hygiene stations in all high-touch areas with hand sanitiser and medical grade disinfectant and sanitising wipes
- We’ve re-trained our staff on COVID-19 protection measures and are aware of the precautions that need to be taken to ensure the Club remains open and safe
- We’ve increased the signage throughout our centre to show routes around the Club and the areas that are current out of use
- We’ve temporarily closed changing rooms and showers and we ask all customers to change/shower at home
- We’ve moved gym equipment to enable improve social distancing and classe number have been reduced
- We’ve built into dedicated cleaning time between all session (gym and classes).
Installed hand washing and sanitiser points for client use.
Fitted protective barrier screens and provided PPE to protect staff where appropriate,
Put in place an intensive and ongoing cleaning and sanitising programme on high contact points / surfaces.
Provided route markers around the Club to encourage social (physical) distancing.
Put in place arrangements to encourage social (physical) distancing in activity areas.
Reorganised our activity programmes to accomodate social (physical) distancing rules.
If you are unwell
Do not to enter the premises if you believe you may have Covid-19.
Respect the social distancing rules and adhere to Staff requests.
Help us keep our community safe. Please bring your own exercise mat and arrive in your workout clothing.
Wash your hands
Regularly wash or sanitise your hands.
Sanitise equipment and areas when requested to do so.
Please bring a full drinks bottle. Our water fountains are not currently available.
WE ARE REOPENING
BOOKING A SESSION
To safely limit the number of people in the Club or exercise classes at anyone time, in line with Government Guidelines, we are asking everyone to book in advance. Find out how you can book your slot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve created an FAQ section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership, including payments, freezing and what’s happening at the Club.